Saturday, November 8, 2008

I WON!

There is a bank that just opened right by our house so for their grand opening they had all sorts of fun stuff for the family. They had a bounce house for the kids, which they loved and they had a free barbeque. Also they had KMLE country there doing raffles for AMA tickets and tickets to see the Cardinals. The coolest part was the money machine. I got to stand inside a blowing machine and try to catch money. (Normally I would never do this at risk of looking idiotic but times are tough and money is money :) If you catch 15 you get $10. If you catch anything over 25 you get $25. I caught 27!!! Andrew caught exactly 15 so we walked away with $35. Also they gave us a $50 Walmart card for opening a checking account. It was a lot of fun.

We also went to see Spencer's football game which was right by our house. Kiley and Wyatt stood there screaming "GO SPENCER!" then they started on "GO WILDCATS!" It was all very cute to watch them jump around cheering them on. Sadly they lost but it was a fun game to see.

I am happy to be home and going to bed. What a day!

1 comments:

Michele Tyler said...

Jenny, how exciting for your family! Congratulations are definitely in order for all your cool, new and more important FREE loot! You guys totally deserve it. Your such great people. I love ya and miss seeing you every Sunday. Nice to bump into you at Halloween and conference. Stop by my blog I'm getting ready to go private, so leave your email.