Sunday, July 27, 2008

School is Coming

So I officially got all of my school shopping for Cole and Kiley. They are so excited to wear everything and they both got lunch boxes! It is amazing what a little lunchbox will do for your self esteem. They walk around pretending that they are having picknicks and it is just so darn cute. Kiley's has butterfly's all over it and Coles is fatigues. I love that these things excite them so much. While shopping of course we had to get Wyatt a few things. I didn't take the kids with me so when I got home and showed them everything, Wyatt would cover his mouth and squeal and say oh I love it! He was hilarious. I wish I had a camera I had no way of knowing this would be such a big deal.

1 comments:

Shellee said...

That's funny. I'm glad that they like the clothes and lunch boxes that you pick out for them. 2 more weeks!!!!!!!