Saturday, August 2, 2008

We Survived

Well, we survived another round of the stomach flu. Wyatt had it first and it only lasted like 12 hours. Cole got it and threw up all over his bed MANY times. It was disgusting. We had to throw away those sheets. Then Kiley had it and I must say I was so proud. She made it to the bathroom every time. I thought she was going to sleep on the bathroom floor but she made it. Poor kids. They all have ear infections too. Yea us. I hope it is out of our systems before school starts. Oh the joy of being a mom. I think I slept 8 hours in the last 3 days total. Needless to say we are all exhausted.

2 comments:

Shellee said...

EWWWWW! I'm glad Kiley made it to the bathroom, but where did they get the flu from? I hope you get some sleep, lil' sista!!! (ooooo, do you like my gangsta-ness?)

Tuihalalalala said...

I can relate so Big!!! Sick family time sucks!!! shhhh I didn't say that word...