We are back in school and the kids are doing great. Kiley wants to read so badly. She said she is going to ask her teacher if she can stay in during recess so that she can learn to read today. I told her to take her time and have fun. Reading will come to her but she is determined. Cole on the other hand does not want to practice. Wyatt is running around and that is why Grandma Porter calls him "Buzz" he buzzes around trying to figure everything out. He is pretty smart. It is really fun getting to know him. Being the youngest I haven't been able to get to know his personality as well but now it is just us and he cracks me up. I hurt my back really bad this week and Wyatt keeps saying what wrong mommy what wrong? Then he shoves me and kisses my back. It is so funny. Cole keeps praying for me and I think it is working. You have to love a childs faith.
Summer
7 years ago
1 comments:
Jenny! I love your blog! Its so cute! Your kids are so cute! I am glad we can get caught up now!! :)
Post a Comment