I am so ready for school and so are the kids. I think that summer vacation is way too long. My kids are bored and I am going nuts. I miss working because it at least gave me a little break. I can't wait for August 11th. The kids will be happier and I won't be going crazy.
Summer
7 years ago
2 comments:
I can't wait for school to start either. But with ALL my kids in school this year, I just might have to find something to do with myself. lol Your pictures are so cute! Your such a great mom!
AAAMEN!!! SCHOOL HALLELUJAH!!!!
I am going nuts staying at home all the time with these kids. If I hear "I'm booooooooored" (emphasis on the o) one more time, I will spend the rest of the day in my room!
We have considered switching the kids to a different school that has year-round school. There are a few great "franklin-like" schools around us, but they don't have busses. So, for now, we deal with Mrs. Schaffer's daughter.
Have you tried to do a slide-show yet?
Post a Comment