Hey everyone. I am blogging! Who knew we would join the technology world? Not me.
The kids are doing great. We had Kiley's 5th birthday last week and had a birthday party for her on the 4th of July. I am so burnt it is ridiculous but it was really fun inspite of the fact that it was like 114 degrees outside and who serves pizza in that kind of weather?... I do. As soon as I figure out how to download pics you will get to see them. until then you know what they look like.
Summer
7 years ago
3 comments:
Good on you! Welcome to the blog o'sphere.
Yeah!! I am glad you are blogging! I want to see pics of your family! Not to rush you into the blog world or anything.... ;) Hope you are doing well!
I'm so happy your blogging!!! Now we can stay even closer!! xoxo love ya
Post a Comment