Sunday, July 20, 2008

Family Reunion!

This past week we were up in Greer, AZ with the Porter family. It was a great time with fantastic weather. Especially for us that don't have very much rain. It rained 5 days out of 7. The kids had the best time of their lives. At least that is what Cole said. He can't wait to go back when he is 16 years old because then he won't have to ask permission to go fishing without his mom. :) He is so funny. We had a good time getting to know the cousins that live far away. I taught them that if you say you are scared Wyatt will hug you as tight as he can. However, they did it so often that it lost its effect and now Wyatt couldn't care less. The cousins seemed to love our little Wyatt. It is hard not too. He is SO short and runs alot and can talk your head off. He is a lot of fun. The cutest part was Spencer my 6ft 6in. 16 year old nephew walking around with Wyatt and they were best buds. Dallin who isn't much shorter than Spencer became Wyatt's human bridge. Wyatt would run between Dallin's legs and laugh so hard. It really was funny to see. Cole loved running around and exploring with Nate, Harley and Aaron. They had fun checking out the creek together with Andrew and called it the grand expedition. Kiley was in girl heaven. The girls ran around playing princess and just being cuties. At night Kiley tried to read Joseph a book and it was so cute. They just sat there while she made up stories from the pictures. Very cute. We are glad to be home and had a great time at the reunion.

1 comments:

Shellee said...

I love that our kids get along so well. I also loved that Cole took what I said to heart and Aaron loved having "big-kid" Cole hang out with him. This morning Hayden said "Where Wyatt?" I was floored!
The cousins loved your kids and were sad to go home. I was sad to come home to the heat!

I think Spencer, Dallin and Brandon are all tall enough for anyone to walk under!
If you want to try to do a slide show, go to OneTruemedia.com and set up an account. They pretty much walk you through it. If you need me help, let me know.