Friday, March 29, 2013

Experiences

I have had many really amazing experiences going to the Easter Pageant. Each child has had their own special place in my heart. It has been a few years since we have gone to the Easter Pageant and this year we braved the crowds and went. Before it started my kids were going crazy. Chase was running around and I was worried that we were going to wrestle the whole time. As soon as it started Chase sat on my lap and Wyatt sat on the other knee.  Wyatt was so excited! Chase fell asleep about 20 minutes in. Thank goodness! Wyatt was convinced the stage was a TV. He kept asking about the "show" at one point the actor walked out of the "frame" and it freaked Wyatt out. He is so funny! I tried to explain to him that it was a play. When the Last Supper happened all of a sudden Wyatt sat up and said "MOM! THIS really happened!!! He said "that is the Sacrament!!" I love watching this little boy's brain click on. He kept saying "this is in the Scriptures!!"

I am thankful for the opportunity I have to share these wonderful experiences with some pretty amazing kids. They make me happy. I am so privileged to be their mom and I love them with all of my heart and soul.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

That's really cool. I love those "ah-ha" moments!!

Stephanie Shumway said...

Oh my gosh that is SO cute!! What a cool kid.