Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Great Friends!

Yesterday was my Birthday. I spent the day with Chase and the cuties I babysit. After school the kids sang to me and we played and hung out. At about 6:30 my doorbell went crazy and Chase ran around in circles like a cartoon scared out of his mind. When Kiley answered the door nobody was there. Kiley went to investigate (now that I think about it probably not the safest mom moment ever) and 2 of my best friends ran out to surprise us! They kidnapped me and took me out to dinner while Cole babysat. I called my dad and he was so nice and ran over to make sure they all went to bed. What amazing friends I have that wanted to make sure my birthday curse was broken! I am thankful today for Andi and Laurie and the special women that they are that they took time out to come and make me feel special. And I am so grateful for Laurie's husband Brian who babysat for Laurie and Andie so that they could come surprise me! What a great birthday!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! Glad you got kidnapped and were able to get out!

Laurie said...

Oh, we're not that special! We were just sick of our kids, that's all. ;)

I'm glad we could make your birthday a little more fun!!