On Monday I will be 36 years old. That is only 4 years from 40!!! I actually don't feel very old but Cole has a way of dating me. He is 5'2" and he is currently in a man's shoe size 9 1/2. WHAT??? When did he get so big???? I swear it just happened overnight. I am unprepared for this. I am WAY to immature for this :) But whatcha gonna do? Bring it on!
While I am bragging on Cole he had a drastic improvement on his grades. He went from a F in Reading and Science to a B in reading and an A!!! in Science! Apparently when I went and got him cheap glasses from Target I totally screwed up his eyes. The lenses were making light shatter through his eyes. The Opthomologist was not happy saying it messed up all the vision therapy that we did on Cole's eyes. Luckily we got new glasses and he is back to normal. WHEW!
Kiley also improved and I could not be happier with her desire to learn and do all she can to be involved at school. She is in Orchestra and Class Representative in Student Council. She loves to draw and write and sing. She is also in a creative thinking club called Odyssey of the mind. She loves all of it!
Wyatt is still such a happy wonderful kid. I sometimes worry that he feels left out. Middle kid and all. He is so amazing and mature and so sometimes I forget he is 6 and needs mommy time. We are going on a date tomorrow so hopefully he will feel special. I love this spunky cute boy.
Chase is my little buddy. I talk about him all the time but last night we were snuggling and he looked up at me and said "Mom, you are lovely" Seriously? What a cool kid. I am a lucky mom!
While I am bragging on Cole he had a drastic improvement on his grades. He went from a F in Reading and Science to a B in reading and an A!!! in Science! Apparently when I went and got him cheap glasses from Target I totally screwed up his eyes. The lenses were making light shatter through his eyes. The Opthomologist was not happy saying it messed up all the vision therapy that we did on Cole's eyes. Luckily we got new glasses and he is back to normal. WHEW!
Kiley also improved and I could not be happier with her desire to learn and do all she can to be involved at school. She is in Orchestra and Class Representative in Student Council. She loves to draw and write and sing. She is also in a creative thinking club called Odyssey of the mind. She loves all of it!
Wyatt is still such a happy wonderful kid. I sometimes worry that he feels left out. Middle kid and all. He is so amazing and mature and so sometimes I forget he is 6 and needs mommy time. We are going on a date tomorrow so hopefully he will feel special. I love this spunky cute boy.
Chase is my little buddy. I talk about him all the time but last night we were snuggling and he looked up at me and said "Mom, you are lovely" Seriously? What a cool kid. I am a lucky mom!
3 comments:
You're only as old as you act, right?? ;)
You're kids are awesome!! I miss them and YOU! Hope you have a great birthday!
Oh my gosh! Cole is taller than me?!?! What the crap. Your kids need to STOP growing up!! I hate missing this! It's weird. Thank you so much for the update on the kiddos. It makes me miss you guys more but it's nice to be caught up on what they are doing and what awesome people they are! Love you!!
Post a Comment