This past weekend we went camping with the Jones family. My kids were counting down the days til we could go! We had such a good time and on Saturday Ryan's dad brought up two quads. I have never seen Kiley come alive like she did that day. She LOVED them! She would hardly get off of them. She would go around and beg all of the adults to take her for rides. Wyatt had a great time but was a little more timid of the quads. Cole and the boys ran around and loved playing at the pond. My kids have never experienced that kind of dirtiness. They were filthy by the time we got home. And have never been happier. We all had the best time. I might even go camping again :) Thanks Ryan and Becca!
Summer
7 years ago
2 comments:
It truly was the best time. I don't think we can ever go camping without you guys again..... my kids won't let us.
I love the pictures! Yahoo! I can't believe how big Wyatt is getting!
Post a Comment