Wyatt informed me the other 2 things:
1. He was going to drink lots and lots of water so that he can get huge and huger so that he can wrestle Coach Ryan and "take him down BAD!"
2. He was going to drink lots of water and sleep in his bed all night so that he can get huge and huge and humongous so he can take Kaylee on a date and they are going to the beach!
My reaction to these things is first, you better switch the water for milk or pediasure because he is still TINY! Also, I hope he asks Ryan and Becca about that first date because that is really far to travel for a first date :)
Have I mentioned that I love this kid?
Summer
7 years ago
4 comments:
LOVE IT!!!
haha he is so cute! I can't tell you enough, I want to see pictures of your cute little family!! more pictures please!!! ps. I loved seeing andrew at Steve's endowments. I miss you guys
He is such a cute kid!!
It was awesome catching up on Sunday at LeAnne's. Congrats on being prego!!!! :-) We'll have to meet in the middle for dinner sometime soon!!!!
Post a Comment