My Kiley is now 6 years old. She is so fun and very energetic! For her birthday she wanted her room decorated in something girly and cute so Grandma and I went to town. It turned out better than I ever could have imagined. When I can get my camera working I will post some pictures on here. We finished the room just as people showed up for her Birthday Party. Mom, Dad and I painted the walls Lavender and then we put up the cutest flower curtains with matching pillow shams. there are butterflies and flowers all over the walls. I must say I absolutely LOVE it!!! We had a HUGE cake and hardly anyone showed to eat it. So, I guess I know what we will be eating for the next week. My OB is going to Love me!
Here are a few things I love about Kiley:
1. She ALWAYS has a smile on her face :)
2. She always is singing!
3. She is a great helper.
4. She loves to make others happy
5. She thinks that the fireworks every year are in her honor for her birthday! haha
6. She is and always will be my squeaker pie!
Love you sweet girl!
Summer
7 years ago
1 comments:
Yay for new decor and yay for Kiley! Happy Birthday twinkle toes! Sorry we couldn't go last night- we are going to make it up to you big time!
Post a Comment