Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Swimming Lessons

We have been trying to teach our kids how to swim for a few years now. It has been very difficult especially with how sensitive Cole is. This year we finally found swimming lessons that were very reasonable so we signed both of them up. It has only been two lessons and the progress is amazing. Cole is already diving underwater to get the rings and Kiley and Cole are both trying to float. I am so glad that we found these lessons. Maybe by the end of the summer they will both be little fish!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

I feel like such a jerk that I missed your party. I really had no choice though because our truck was being worked on. Just know that I totally would have been there. I'm sorry! We saw Andrew and all the kiddos at Wal-Mart the other night. Were you getting a kid break? Nice! How ya feeling?

Anonymous said...

i think i always take for granted that both my boys were naturals in the water from the start. both little fishies. canyon was holding his breath under water before he was two, and last summer logan was diving under for the little ring thingies on lesson 2. no fear! always jumping in and holding their breaths since they could walk!