During Cole's tournament game he came over to me as red as could be and said I don't feel well. I had forgotten to bring water bottles and it was about 103 degrees. I took one look at him and told him to walk away from the crowd because he looked like he was going to throw up. Sure enough he didn't walk away and threw up all over our camping chairs. Andrew showed up about 3 minutes later with a gatorade and Cole got hydrated and then wanted to go back out! He walked back on the field to hit and got his very first home run! It was incredible. He was so proud of himself and couldn't stop smiling! Talk about a comeback. It was a great game to go out on. He hit every time he was up to bat and got two RBI's. Thats my BOY!
Olivia's almost 6 months old!
5 weeks ago
1 comments:
I'm still coming tomorrow, but I'm going to have to dash in and out. I have like 5 places I have to be on Saturday.
Post a Comment