Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Love this KID!

So...this morning I could hear Wyatt and Cole talking. Cole kept bugging Wyatt taking whatever he was playing with and then doing this evil laugh. Wyatt came running into my room with Cole following him and said "SEE THAT IS WHY I LOVE SCHOOL" "Mom get in the car!" Wyatt loves being home and having mommy time. We play with legos, we play with lincoln logs and mose of all we play with his new cars! He loves them. I never seem to get it right though. He is always telling me what I am supposed to say as my car. :) He really cracks me up.

The kids love love love school! Kiley has Mrs. Castillo but has yet to meet her. She just had a baby and won't be back for 8 weeks. Cole has Mr. Maclay and loves every minute of it. Even though he picks on Cole! He loves to be at school learning and playing and trying new things. I finally feel like I am getting my sanity back.

0 comments: