Well we have been talking about getting a bigger car for a few months but we didn't think it would happen so fast or that we would love it so much. I have never been one to LOVE huge cars but I must say I love our new Suburban! It is so roomy and the kids love it. Our highlander was great but we realized that once we have our baby we can't fit a stroller in the back of the car :( We bought a 2005 white suburban that has limo tint in the back that Kiley says is "romantic" :) She cracks me up. It also came with a dvd player with wireless headphones. I never knew a car ride could be so quiet. It really is great and we LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Summer
7 years ago
4 comments:
I love it too!! Now we should go camping again!!!
yeah we should!
Rocky said he talked to Andrew and said the same thing. Maybe in 3 weeks. I have something the next 2 weeks with Labor Day and then I have a test for my degree the next Sat. Just looked at my calendar and Sept is just not going to work. Let's plan for Oct 3 and not let anything get in the way!
BTW I totally dig big cars! If we could get an Excursion right now we would! For now, long live our F250! And our sweet mini-van! Ok, let me know if that works and we'll schedule it.
holy crap, jenny. there is just a tiiiiiny bit of jealously on my part right now. that is frickin awesome.
Post a Comment