Our kids are constantly asking us if they can please play a "grown up" game. Lucky for us Scott, Tana, and Traven came over to help us celebrate Andrew's birthday and brought Disney's Scene It. I have got to get that game. The kids LOVED it and they were actually really good at it. I was rather impressed with both Cole and Kiley. Wyatt was in bed :). Lucky for us. We had a really fun night with our friends.
Also, Andrew's birthday also brought good news for our friend Jennifer Adams Ray. She delivered baby boy Kasey Quinn Ray at midnight. He was 8 lbs 15 oz. So cute.
After priesthood meeting Mom and Dad watched the kids while we went to a movie and when we got back Grandma was cracking up because everytime she told Wyatt he was bossy he would point to his temple and say "I bossy" he is figuring out eye and I sound the same. He is super smart and at times really surprises us. I am still amazed at his ability to hit and kick a ball. He is just so coordinated for such a little guy. Last night he hit Cole while we were driving in the car and when I turned around to talk to him he covered both his eyes and he said "DON'T HIT!" At least I know he hears me :)
Summer
7 years ago
1 comments:
It was good to see you at the gym today! Sorry I couldn't stay and chat. I had to get my kids home, dressed and to a costume party by noon. We need to get together real soon! Our house or yours? Let's make a plan!
Post a Comment