Monday, October 13, 2008

October Break!

I must say that I am officially exhausted! On Thursday I took the kids to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua and then we played in the fountain area in front of Cinemark for like an hour. The kids were in pure heaven. After that the kids got their very own library cards and we all checked out some books. It was a very fun and long day.

On Friday we went to the zoo with Shellee and her kids and Shellee's friend Sarah. We had a lot of fun looking at the animals. Wyatt saw a monkey like two feet in front of his face and started yelling at it. It was hilarious. To scare it he started growling. He is so funny.

Saturday we went to the gym and then washed all the cars and did yard work all together. That night we went to Kelton's birthday party all dressed up in costumes and it was really fun. The cousins were all there. Then we stopped by Nicole's house to see Shayde and Savannah. We love hanging out with those girls.

Finally, on Sunday we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house and while we were there we went for a walk. On our walk the kids recognized the Stephens new house so they begged to knock. I let them and we got to hang out there for a little while. While we were there Wyatt hit Dallin. I felt so bad. He is getting to be pretty rough and I don't know how to stop him. Poor Dallin didn't know what he was in for. Poor kid. My kids really miss 34th ward. We had a lot of really good friends over there.

That was our weekend and I can't wait to take a nap!

0 comments: