Monday, September 29, 2008

It's Over!

So, we officially survived parent teacher conference week. I got some earth shattering news... I have chatty kids. :) I never would have guessed that my children would be talkative. I mean really, they are just so shy and would never disrupt a class. ;) I told the teachers we would try to work on that at home but really they have my DNA so they are bound to be a little chatty. Add Andrew's DNA and they don't stand a chance. We must harness this power for good. Both of their teachers love them and are proud of the work they are doing. I love that they love school and are both glad to have full time school. Parent teacher conferences are hard because they get out early and are so fidgety. Normalcy is all I need.

P.S. I took a 3 1/2 hour nap today while Wyatt napped so I feel GREAT!

2 comments:

Shellee said...

Really?!? Chatty?!? Hmmm... yep, your kids don't stand a chance.
BUT I love them dearly and think they are awesome. They just have a lot to say.

Chelsie Sanders said...

Hey! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing good! Can't wait to see you when you come up!