Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Little Sport!

Wyatt was at my mom and dad's while I was at a doctor appointment. When I got back my dad asks, Have you seen Wyatt do flips? I say no. Just then Wyatt comes running around the corner and at almost full speed jumps and lands on his head and then rolls over. He smiles so big and warily says "sommersault" I can't believe it I freaked out because he could have broken his neck. He stood there so proud and then did it a few more times. Me and Gramma almost had heart attacks while Grampa kept egging him on. They are so funny together.

Wyatt also has a knack for sports. He loves to throw the ball and catches it. If he has a bat or something he can use as a bat he will hit the ball, and if you roll it he will kick it like a soccer player. People can't believe that he only just turned two. He is going to be awesome at sports. Andrew is already trying to teach him to wrestle and if you aren't ready he has a pretty mean takedown. :)

At church Wyatt was talking to the people behind us and I think he challenged and 80 year old man to a basketball game. According to Wyatt he already won. Then Wyatt counted to ten and said... I'll get you again! The man couldn't believe such a tiny kid could say all of those things. What can I say, He is with me all day. :)

2 comments:

Bailey said...

hey this is Bailey, I know it says Tiffany (probably) but it's me I LOVE your blog and check it everyday and know.......Ihave my own! If you want to read it the address is latobailey.blogspot.com (the lato stands for Life And Times Of Bailey!) Love you,
Bailey

Michele Tyler said...

JENNY! How are you? I found your blog from a friend of a friend. Are you guys loving your new house? I'm sure you are. I miss seeing you every Sunday. I'm so glad I can keep tabs of you and your cute family now. Stop by and visit us sometime.