So, here is a classic Wyatt moment. We took Cole and Kiley to school and on our way home we stopped at Jamba Juice. When we get to the counter Wyatt says to the girl, "Hello Shweety" she laughed so hard and then gave him a free smoothie. How cool is that. I would take him to a car dealership but they are all men. It pays to have a talker! He is so much fun. I wish you could all see him. He is so tiny but he fools you because he is a big kid trapped in a little body. He plays with the kids. Most kids his age play by big kids but he needs to be included. I just like the kid. I guess we'll keep him
Olivia's almost 6 months old!
5 weeks ago
4 comments:
I can't wait to see Wyatt next reunion (and or course everyone else!)I wish I was so cute I got a free smoothie! I mean he has it made!
-Bailey
Next, you need to teach him Dallin's trick of "You're beautiful, Babe" while giving a swat on the tush.
Hey just wanted you to know i just barely posted 4 new posts! Check it out!
I love Jamba Juice!!
Post a Comment