I went to the Hematologist and we talked a lot about pressure. The past couple of years I have had what I thought to be seizures. It turns out they might actually be TIA's or mini strokes. YIKES! She grilled me on all of the things that I do during a week and we decided I like to pack in the pressure. Some is self inflicted and some can't be helped. I just really wish I knew where our lives are headed. We are going to lose our house. We have no idea where we will go. We are trying to be ok with it. We love it here. We LOVE our ward and we love our neighbors. We know that wherever we end up we will be just fine. It just is sad. After all that our little family has been through lately I am just truly grateful we have each other. A house is just a thing. Our family is everything. I am thankful that wherever we will be, we will be there together. I just pray we can make the best of it!
Summer
7 years ago
2 comments:
I'm sorry everything is so uncertain for you guys!! Just know we're all here to help any way we can!!!
That is scary! My mom had some weird stuff too they thought could be mini stokes, but they ended up calling it a silent migraine. Could be that?? It doesn't act like a headache, just lots of pressure and one time she started seeing double and almost passed out at Sams. Wouldn't it be easy if you could take a blood sample and just know??? So frustrating. So sorry about your house. It does suck, but you are right...what's important is home is where your family is. Hopefully you can find something in your ward or come back out here! Lots to choose from and great wards. Keep praying and you'll find answers.
Post a Comment