Many years ago my dad sold his office complex and retired. This past week dad went back to work and is back at the office after getting it back. I must say it is so much fun to see Chase running around down there and having Cole flashbacks. When Cole was born 11 years ago I took him to work with me every day. He was raised in the office. Brides would come and go and sometimes never even know he was there. He was so content to sit in his playpen and play with toys. I love seeing Chase love the same things as his oldest brother. It is quite the feeling of deja vu.
Summer
7 years ago
2 comments:
How fun! That's awesome that your dad has something to get him out of the house!
So, I didn't fully understand from our phone conversation the other day. Is your Dad going back into the wedding rental business? Hope you found someone to clean the carpet and I am sorry I never recognize you when you call. For some reason, your name never comes up on my screen when you call.
Post a Comment