Friday, April 13, 2012

Real Friends

"Real friends are those who when you have made a fool of yourself, don't think you've done a permanent job." I don't know where this quote originated from but I have always loved it. I have always valued friendships that are like this. They are rare!! They can be hard to find. I have been feeling down a bit lately because I feel alone. I have Andrew and it is incredible. He is incredible. I pray but I feel silly praying about normal dumb stuff. Maybe that is the problem. I don't know I just want to be able to be silly and fun and I am afraid I don't know how to do that anymore. I am afraid that I am so unsure of myself that I can no longer be the person I once was. That could be seen as a good thing but in some ways I was delightful ;) I don't know. I am rambling. I am confused and I am done.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

You have a whole lot of real friends on this side of town!!! We need a girls' night this week!!! If SOME of us would stop being sick. Gosh. :)

AZMarianos said...

I'm sorry! I feel horrible because I haven't had time for anything. I'm sorry for being a bad friend. I will try to do better, I promise! Big hugs!