Thursday, April 5, 2012

Chase-isms

Chase seriously says the funniest things so I thought I would list a few before I forget them. I will write them as he says them (he can't say the c sound so everything sounds like t's)

When I was trying to get Wyatt's attention I kept saying Wyatt! Wyatt! and finally Joseph! At which point he turned and paid attention. Chase started laughing hysterically saying "Joseph, he is not Joseph! He is Wyatt!" I thought he was going to fall to the ground laughing so hard.

Yesterday as we were driving to Grandma and Grandpa Porter's house I said to Chase "Let's go see my dad." He really doesn't like me to claim his buddy and said "NO! HE is MY Grumpa! You tan have Gamma!" :)

When the kids are home from school and bothering him he will walk to the front door and say "Tole! GO to School!" (this one I totally get.)

When I say "I love you Chase" he comes back with "NO...I LOVE YOU!!!" and it goes back and forth for as long as I am not annoyed ;)

When I try to put Chase to bed he will say "I need a dink! I need go potty! I need a tiss!" Normal kid stuff.

I am so lucky to have such fun kids. I love them with all my heart. I know this one was all about Chase but he is who I have all day by myself ;) I am thankful for the family Andrew and I have and wouldn't change it for the world. I am one BLESSED mommy!

0 comments: