On Thursday I went to the kids school and was the parent helper for Wyatt's class. He LOVES having me come help and I truly love his class. They crack me up. While walking around with the kids while they did each obstacle course or challenge I noticed something. The parents that helped at each station would try to baby Wyatt. He is by far the smallest in his class and other parents don't know his mad skills. :) He showed them! One of the challenges was to climb a rock wall then go across the rock wall climbing through a hula hoop and over a bar. Sounds difficult huh? I watched a few kids go and the helpers had to assist all the kids especially through the hula hoop. When it was Wyatt's turn I told the ladies to stand back. He turned and said "yeah lady! I got this!" She laughed and backed up one step. Then Wyatt climbed up the wall and the only help he got was positioning his foot as he went through the hoop. He truly did it by himself. When he got down he looked at the lady who was astonished and said "Mom! Why didn't you tell her I am a spider monkey?" LOL seriously I have the coolest kids ever!
Summer
7 years ago
1 comments:
small but mighty!
Post a Comment