It seems that Kiley is constantly getting in trouble so I thought I would take her out on Saturday and have some girl time to try to figure out what the problem is. She is such a sweet good girl. I told her I was trying to figure out what happens in her head and she said "oh don't go there mom, it is scary" LOL. She said she gets in trouble for doing what the boys do. That is when I told her that I expect more from her than I do from Wyatt and Chase because she KNOWS better. They are still learning. It was like a lightbulb moment for her. :) She sat and thought about it for a minute and then said "you are right mom! I have to be a good example so they can learn what is right to do!" I love this sweet little girl that is my little buddy. We had a great afternoon shopping and having lunch. And not a single bit of laundry or mopping was done but hey, there is always Monday right? :)
Olivia's almost 6 months old!
5 weeks ago
2 comments:
Good for you to take Kiley out. Girl time is important.
Post a Comment