While going through trials you have to make a choice. You can either choose to let it eat you alive or you can choose to take control of your life and change. I choose CHANGE! I commit to doing what I know is right. I am a strong person who knows what is right and what is wrong. I will make better decisions about my life and go full steam ahead. I choose to choose the right. I choose to follow Christ's example. I choose to love my family. I choose to be a wife and mother. I am a Daughter of My Heavenly Father. I will make him happy with my decisions from here on. I will not let my past decisions get me down. I am stronger than that. I love my family. I love the Gospel and I love that I KNOW those things!
Summer
7 years ago
5 comments:
Thanks for this! I needed it after my pitty party last week. This week is gonna be a good one and I'm going to choose to be happy through it all. Hope things are going good for you guys.
Good for you Jenny. Way to take back control of your life. It's a great feeling, isn't it? You will be blessed for all that you are doing to CHANGE. Love ya!
Good post, Jenny. I know you can walk the walk. Hang in there and keep doing what you need to do.
Wow. What happened? Kuddos, lady! Satan is targeting us young moms really hard lately, isn't he? what a stinker. I mean jerk. I mean a$$. for real. call me.
You're awesome, Jenny!!
Post a Comment