Sunday, November 7, 2010

GRADUATION!

Andrew graduated yesterday! I must admit, I was NOT excited to take four kids to go sit and wait to hear Andrew's name called out with 1,300 other students. I will now admit I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I was teary eyed when I saw him walk into the room in his cap and gown. I am not an emotional person and so this was new to me :) He looked so happy! This has been a long time coming. When they called out his name I cheered. I cried. And I managed to get an excellent photo that one day I will retrieve off of my Mom's camera. Lol. It was really difficult to keep the kids entertained but thankfully my mom went with me to help keep them contained.

What a special treat for our children to see this amazing accomplishment in their dad's life. Our lives will forever be better because of his sacrifices. He does so much to provide and take care of our family and I will be forever grateful to have him in my life. Andrew is an amazing father and husband. I feel blessed every day...well almost every day ;) to have him in my life. He takes care of us and loves us for who we are.

After graduation we had a family luncheon and then a party to help us celebrate right! It was so much fun. We were lucky to have our friend Ryan come and set us up with some karaoke! We had a blast. Even the kids got in on it! It was so cute to watch this adorable little people sing and dance and have the time of their lives. On the way home Wyatt said. Mom, thanks for the best day of my whole life! :) Melts my heart!

I feel incredibly blessed with some amazing friends that will come and support all that we do. Thank you for coming to show your support for Andrew and his Brother Chris who got his Masters Degree. It was so much fun having them graduate together! I really loved having all the old friends come and all of our newest friends there too. It was a special night that I hope to always remember :)

1 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

We are so proud of Andrew and you for all that you both did to help Andrew graduate! I know you have put in so many hours with your kiddos while Andrew was gone to school. Thank you for letting us come celebrate with you! We love you guys!!