Our ward has challenged us to focus on things that we are thankful for. I realized today that I have really been focused on the negative and today, right now I am changing my attitude! I am bigger than this. I am stronger than this! I am a happy, outgoing, loving, fun and friendly person! No one and no thing can change who I am! It is good enough! I am good enough!
I have great friends who love me exactly how I am. I have a family that loves me unconditionally. Times are hard and just because they are hard doesn't mean that these things don't matter. They matter more than ever, really. I love these people who care about me always. Most importantly I have a Father in Heaven who LOVES me! I MATTER to Him! I am a mother to his precious children and I think I do a pretty good job. I am thankful He has trusted me with these sweet spirits. They are the most precious thing to me and I am BLESSED to be their mother.
Sometimes we just need a kick in the pants to get on the right path. Thanks for the sore bum :)
Summer
7 years ago
1 comments:
Don't think I tell you enough how much I love you, Jenny. Seriously, I love that you are such a big part of my life and that we have grown so close. Thank you for the reminder that even though things aren't perfect we have a lot to be thankful for!
Post a Comment