Monday, October 25, 2010

Girls Weekend

This past weekend I spent with some of my favorite girls. I learned a lot of things...Some of which I cannot and will not share :) First I remembered something huge. I am a woman. I am fun and I have needs. I loved being able to just be me for a while. I knew the kids were doing great. Andrew is a great dad and he is very capeable of taking care of the kids for a weekend alone. Second, I learned that women need good women in their lives. I am so blessed to have these beautiful women around me. Autumn is spirited and fun. She makes me happy to be around. Brittany is adorable and gently keeps me in line. (She too cracks me up!) Jess is a little more reserved...until this weekend. Turns out that girl knows how to play! And finally there is Hiedi. She was so much fun to get to know. I know she will tell me how it is even if I don't want to hear it :) What a blessing it was to get to spend 3 whole days with these incredible women. I had the time of my life and can't wait to go again!

1 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

Jenny, I can't tell you how blessed I feel to have you as one of my best friends. I'm sooooooooo glad we got to go this weekend. I know we ALL needed the fun!! Love you, bed buddy! :)