It is summer vacation and what have I got planned? Nothing! I am broke and have no idea how to entertain my kids. I have them doing puzzles and their school packets and I even bought them a little pool for the backyard (on a great sale) so now what? I feel so bad for them. All the other kids are taking swimming lessons...we can't. I feel like I am keeping my kids from doing a lot of the things they want and should do. I am excited to go to our family reunion but what til then? If only....
Summer
7 years ago
3 comments:
how about..... we fly down and visit you? that would be awesome!
I couldn't agree more! Come on down.
Bring them to play with my kids on my days off (few and far between)- they would love it. I'm so tired of hearing about how bored they are.
Post a Comment