Monday, May 24, 2010

Friends

I have gone through quite a eye opening week. Things that I thought were true aren't and vice versa. It is important to know who your friends are and more importantly to be a good friend to others. I hope that I am a good friend to those I love and I resolve to do better.

I have a real desire to have true friendships around me and to surround myself and my family with those that have a positive effect on those around me. To these people I thank you and I love you. I hope to be better about being there for them.

I love my family. Andrew is amazing. He is my rock and my very best friend. I feel incredibly blessed to have him in my life. I love my children. They make me laugh, smile and sometimes cry. I love them so much. I hope to be a better example to them and I hope that they too will build lasting friendships because they are priceless.

3 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

Jenny I love you... seriously, you have always been there for me and I love that I can be myself around you... and I love that you like to feel my boobs! ;) Love you!

PS You are late for dinner!

Timmy, Kris, Ezra & Ainsley said...

I had lotsa fun with you and Wyatt & Chase today. We'll have to start meeting in the middle more often! You & Andrew are great examples to Timmy & me!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so amazing and I'm so glad that I've gotten to know you better over the last year or so. Thank you for being my friend, and always having a smile for me, even when you don't mean it!

I hope you know you can call me anytime for anything. You are one amazing woman who deserves to have positive and loving support in your life. We all do. Let's be that for each other - right sister!