Friday, May 7, 2010

Motherhood

I have been pretty down lately but one thing has never changed. My LOVE for my family. I have amazing children that can make me smile no matter what! They are amazing.

Cole is a fantastic helper. He helps me with the other kids, he always takes out the trash and he loves to do dishes! He is very competitive which works to my advantage. All I have to say is lets see if you can do this faster. He is always happy to do anything to make someone happy.

Kiley is a bundle of happiness. She loves to show her dimples and her favorite thing to do is smile. She is a brave little girl. She just had her teeth pulled on Wednesday and she was so good. I was amazed how brave she was while the whole thing was going on. I was a bigger wreck than her.

Wyatt is my little buddy. Every morning he comes in my room to give me a kiss. He then immediately asks if we can go see grandpa! If I say no then he yells at me "Mom! You broke your promise!" I don't know what promises I have been making but apparently I broke it. His new thing is if you ask if you can have a bite of whatever he has he will cough all over it and then say "oops, you can't have any cause I coughed one every single one!" This cracks me up every time. His biggest accomplishment this week is that he was determined to ride a two wheeled bike because he is "hoomongous!" So he got on Kileys BIG bike and after Andrew straightened the wheel he rode it down the street. FIRST try! I don't know why I was suprised but I was. He can't even peddle the whole wheel around he just catches the other peddal. Crazy kid.

Chase is a fabulous baby. I LOVE his smiley face. You can actually hear him smile :) He is such a good baby and makes our home that much brighter. He hasn't been here that long but I can't remember life without him.

I am one lucky mom and when I feel down I just have to look at my kids and remember that I have it pretty good! I love them with all my heart. Andrew is a wonderful father and husband and I am blessed to have him in my life.

1 comments:

80 Porter Toes said...

You do have a GREAT family! I'm sorry you've been struggling lately, anything I can help with?