Sometimes life gets you down. Lately I feel like I am alone and that everything I know to be true is wrong. When did my perception get so totally warped? I am now questioning everything. The two things I will never question is that My family loves me and The Church is True! I am so glad to have these things as constants. It is hard to not know what you are feeling or if it is even valid but as long as I stay true to the gospel and keep praying I know everything will turn out okay.
Summer
7 years ago
4 comments:
I'm so sorry you're feeling alone. It's a crappy feeling and I hope you're able to find some light soon. Anything I can do to help? I'd personally love a play date...maybe just for us moms! ;)
Love you Jenny! I know life sucks sometimes, but I'm always here for you! Keep your chin up, tootsi!
keep your spirit up! your a great person!!
Um glad you stated that because I would love to come over to your house, bear my testimony to you, teach you some cub scout cheers and then give you ice cream.... I think that would help. I love you! Seriously. No Really. A Lot!
Post a Comment