Friday, March 26, 2010

Tender Moments

So...lately I have been feeling very down. I feel like I am a terrible mother who just yells at the kids and that I can't keep up with the house. Generally I feel worthless. Last night I walked into the sweetest moment.

Cole and Wyatt were snuggled up together on the couch an Cole was reading to Wyatt. The book was about airplanes and Wyatt kept asking Cole questions. All of a sudden I hear Wyatt say to Cole "you are the best big bruver. You know EVERYTHING!" It was so cute! In this very moment I felt so blessed to be these incredible boys mother.

2 comments:

80 Porter Toes said...

How sweet!!

wendy said...

That is so sweet! Jenny, I feel that way too, almost everyday. We moms put so much pressure on ourselves. It is truly the hardest job on the world! You are an amazing woman and and a wonderful Mom. See-your boys cute little moment is the proof!