We decided this year to Celebrate our 10th Anniversary and my birthday together. We were lucky enough to have Grandma and Grandpa babysit the whole day for us while we spent an entire day together.
I picked up Andrew from work and we went to a barbeque place for lunch called Haps BBQ. The sandwich was awesome! The sides not so much. After that we went to Castles and Coasters. It was so much fun! I had no idea that when Andrew is scared or what he calls "excited" he giggles. Uncontrollable giggles. I was laughing so hard. We went on the big dragon swing and sat on the end. That is when the giggles began. After that we went on the big Desert Storm roller coaster. Andrew again giggled the whole time. I must say I am usually very quiet when I am scared but even I screamed a few times.
After that we stopped at Andrew's work to check his car because we left it there and nobody else was there except the security guards. I thought it would be fun to leave a few notes for some of the girls Andrew works with. It was fun to be sneaky :)
That night we ate the most fantastic dinner. We went to The Melting Pot. It was AWESOME! We spent two whole hours eating. At first they bring out a cheese fondue. I must say not my fave. I am not a really big cheese eater. Then we had salad. That was amazing! I don't really know what they did but it was so good! Then they brought out a tray full of raw meat. Gross right? It was so delicious. I loved it. After we cooked it anyway ;) Then the best came last. Two words...Chocolate Fondue! It was amazing. I dreamed about it that night. It was way too expensive and we will probably never go back but what a night! Everyone should go at least once in their life!
Best of all was getting to spend time with my very BEST friend, My love, My Eternal Companion Andrew. I love him more every day and thank th Lord for bringing him into my life.
Summer
7 years ago
2 comments:
Congrats on 10 years!!! We totally love the melting pot too, or well, I do at least ;) all for the dessert!!!
You're not a cheese person??? Crazy lady!
Post a Comment