Last night we took the kids to the Easter Pageant with our wonderful friends the Jones' family. When we were waiting for it to start I was convinced that the kids would be so hyper that we wouldn't be able to get them to sit still during the performance. When Cole was three years old I had an amazing experience when Cole yelled at the "bad guys" to "Leave MY Jesus ALONE!" at the end of that performance when Jesus is resurrected Cole yelled "YAY! HE made it!"
Now Wyatt is three years old so I thought I would have a spiritual experience with him too. Hahaha nope! He asked during the whole performance if Jesus was dead yet. He really didn't like it when they beat him. Wyatt said "Jesus just needs to come sit next to me! I would be nice to him." That was priceless. He loved the Angels. In the end he was so excited to see Jesus back to life (as he says it) and then to top it off he yells "Jesus can FLY like SUPERMAN!??" Looks like we need to have a little talk :)
Summer
7 years ago
2 comments:
Omg I seriously thought I was going to pee my pants when I read this. I love your kids. They are freaking awesome! Just like you, friend!!!
HaHa that is so cute! I love it
Post a Comment