Wednesday, May 6, 2009

OH BABY!

So, I am so excited to be having another baby. It came as quite a suprise. Andrew was already talking vasectomy and I wanted another baby so badly. Then the news came and it is true. I have seen the heartbeat! I went to the Dr. and she said that I was due on December 8th. Then I had my ultrasound. They do that a lot because of my BIG anemia problem...I am considered high risk. The ultrasound technician told me I am not due until Christmas Eve! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? That is a huge discrepancy but all I care about is that it is healthy and hopefully a girl ;) I'll take a boy too but Kiley really wants a sister. The kids are so happy that they are doing most of my chores! Kiley doesn't want me to overdo it. We are so happy to have this addition to our home!

8 comments:

Kristina said...

Congratulations! I hope everything goes great and that you stay healthy.

Kristina

AZMarianos said...

I am so excited and happy for you! Jealous, but soooooo happy!!! If you need any help let me know! We need to go and celebrate. :-)

Jessica said...

Hooray! Congrats!

Mrs.EBG said...

How exciting! We'll think pink for ya! :) Let me know if you need anything!

Chelsie Sanders said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! That's awesome!!!

Stephanie Shumway said...

Hey! Congrats(again)!!! December 8th was Megan's due date! Have we already discussed that? Me with my mommy brain doesn't remember. I have lost my phone, my keys, and gotten in a car accident in the last week, so I don't trust my brain anymore. It's too bad I didn't lose the keys BEFORE the accident, right? LOL

wendy said...

I am so happy for you guys!

Laurie said...

Congratulations!! Hehehe...