We have finally completed our little league season. There are two more tournament games but we will be eliminated soon. Cole did a fantastic job in his first season of Coach Pitch! He got quite a few hits and in some games not so much :) He is a great fielder though and stops almost anything that comes his way. We had a lot of fun this season and got to know some really good friends. I am glad that we were able to participate this year. I was the team mom and it was pretty hilarious because I am not so organized and some of the moms are SUPER organized! I drove them nuts being so relaxed and chill about the whole situation. It was fun though and Cole loved having me do all the things for the team. I had to make a basket filled with goodies to be auctioned off and mom and I made a banner for the team. I thought it was quite adorable. I should have taken a picture of it! Maybe I will. Anyway, I am glad it is over and had a great time. See ya next season!
Summer
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment