So...this has been quite the week for the Knudsen family! First, my little Wyatt gave up his binky cold turkey! This is an amazing feat for us. Cole had his until he was 4 1/2. I am so proud of him. Wyatt just walked to the garbage and threw it in saying "momma I'm a big boy!"
The other amazing thing that happened is that Cole who is now 7 1/2 was at the Crawfords on thursday and Heather said Cole you want to learn to ride a bike? He was so nervous but in about 20 minutes he was really getting it and within an hour he had it down! This is huge in his life because he has major balance issues because of his eyes. He must really trust Heather! I was so proud of him. I was jumping up and down like an idiot. Now, he rides like he has been riding for years. I love how confident he is now!
Cole's other big news is that he was in a baseball game and hit all three times he was up to bat and he made it in twice. He was so proud! It was truely an awesome game. I just love it when things work out and all is well. Cole really needed those hits. He was really getting discouraged and now he can't wait to go to baseball! Yea!!
Summer
7 years ago
1 comments:
Oh I miss Cole Wyatt and Kylie!!! They are so cute!
Post a Comment