Friday, July 12, 2013

Truly Amazing Women

You know those times when you really need a friend and you feel like you are all alone? Maybe it is just me... I have been closer to the Savior than I have ever been. There is nothing like solidifying your relationship with the Lord by hitting rock bottom. I have been there and done that. But guess what? The Savior knows me and loves me anyway!! I am so thankful for that knowledge and for the MIRACLE of the Atonement!

I have also had some pretty amazing women in my life helping me along. Right before I took my shame spiral I had the amazing opportunity to really get to know my very good friend Susan. I have to be honest, at first she totally intimidated me. She was our previous Bishop's wife and I had no clue how much I would love her and her family! I also had the amazing opportunity to be visit taught by my current Bishop's wife Sarah. I knew her before he was bishop so not quite as intimidating but I am so so so thankful for her love and kindness through some really hard times. My mom and dad have been amazing and I love them so much for all of their support and love for me and my little family.

I was introduced about a year ago give or take a few months to two incredible women. They are truly the best friends a girl could ask for. They are so kind and are willing to help out in any way at any time. Where would I be without my two best gal pals? Sadly Andi is moving to North Carolina and I will miss her terribly but she needs to be with her hubby who is deployed there.

 
Luckily Laurie will be here for a while ;) I am so thankful for the women in my life. They are truly an inspiration to me. I am in such a great place in my life and I never want to forget exactly how I feel right now. I am a very lucky woman and need to always remember that!

1 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm so glad to have you as a best friend, too!! You guys are awesome. I'm still in denial about Andi! :(