In a times of craziness and hectic life. I have found a new desire to be at the Temple. Andrew and I were able to go to the Snowflake Temple with my sister Julie and her husband Kent and their oldest son Spencer who just got back from his mission in Chile. What an incredible experience this was for us! I think the last time I was in the Temple with Julie was my wedding and that is just sad! I was so excited to sit by her and then we were asked to be the witness couple. I have never had that experience and it was amazing. I didn't get to sit with Julie but it was very special for Andrew and I. I have a true testimony of Temple work and I am so blessed to be able to participate in Temple work.
A year ago when Dallin left on his mission we took a picture just like this one so we thought we should get one with Spencer. I swear my kids just love their cousins. Chase couldn't get enough of Spencer! I loved watching them play and just be silly together.
At one point Spencer and Chase decided Chase could go to the Air Force Academy too. :)
I loved spending time with my sister's family. They are truly amazing people and we love them.



1 comments:
I love being the witness couple! It's a neat experience!!
Post a Comment