Monday, April 12, 2010

What a crazy Day!

This morning I was mopping the floor and suddenly I felt so strongly that something was horribly wrong! I freaked out. Dad had had a little surgery this morning so of course I called him immediately. He was fine. Groggy but fine. Mom wasn't home so I called her. Fine. So then I called Andrew. You guessed it... he was fine. My sister Shellee is pregnant and it isn't an easy pregnancy so I called her. Fine. Then I started texting. I called Andrew's mom. Fine. I texted almost everyone I could think of. Of course it was the last person I called because why would I call anyone else?

I had a friend having a really hard day. This economy is BAD! I had a sister who probably needed to talk and turns out Kiley was in the Nurse's office right as my feeling came. The good thing that came out of this. I talked to almost everyone I knew today. I am glad that everyone is okay. I hope that we can keep the people affected by this economy in our prayers and in our hearts.

Now I need a nap. All this worrying has exhausted me!

2 comments:

Leven Rae said...

HEY JENNY THIS IS PAIJ, HEY IS YOU WANT TO LINK WITH ME MY ADDRESS IS perfectlypaij98.blogspot.com!!!

Shellee said...

Why was Kiley in the nurse's office?

The economy is so bad, it's just another one of those things that gives me a headache.

I'm going back to bed. It's time right? Not for a few more hours? Crud!