Well I am now about 8 weeks from having this little boy. We got an amazing ultrasound and when I can figure out how to post it I will show you pictures. I am still seeing the Oncologist who said I have to have more IV's. I am starting again on Wednesday. Luckily I am getting really good with needles :) It is going to be a very exciting holiday season and hopefully I won't be too miserable to make it special for the kids. Cole has been wonderful. He is always helping me around the house. He has learned to love to vacuum and also to do the dishes. He helps with laundry too. Kiley woke up and cleaned her room today without even being asked. What a good girl. I love that they love to help out. What special gifts the Lord has blessed me with. Where would I be without them.
Summer
7 years ago
1 comments:
Why do you have to see an oncologist??
Thanks again for coming to my party!!! Hope you guys had fun!! I sure did:)
Post a Comment