Saturday, September 26, 2009

Thankful Heart

I am feeling very grateful today for the blessings in my life. Namely Andrew. He is so wonderful and good to me. During this pregnancy we have gotten even closer and we have a bond that is amazing. I am so thankful that he is in my life to support me and love me during trials in my life. For those of you who know him you know what I am talking about.
Also, I am thankful for my wonderful kids. Cole is such a huge help in my life. If I am not feeling well he will help me pick up the house or vaccuum or he even sweeps and mops and occasionally helps with the laundry. What a great guy. Kiley is great at keeping Wyatt happy and entertaining him. She is always singing and making up new songs. Sometimes this also drives me nuts but today I am grateful. Wyatt is such a sweetie. He makes everyone smile. I feel blessed to have these three amazing kids and can't wait to meet our new addition.
I am also grateful for some really great friends. I love that we can sit and talk all night and not get tired of being around each other. It is good to have a support system that will love you for who you are. You know who you are :)

4 comments:

Thomas Jennifer Biggs said...

Oh, I can not believe I am missing your whole pregnancy! At least I know everyone is helping you out and making it a happy home! I pray everything goes well, you will be done soon!

Mrs.EBG said...

It's always nice when you realize how blessed you are, and my friend, you are one blessed lady! It was fun sitting by you for the five seconds in RS today! You are such a crack up!

Stephanie Shumway said...

Hey Lady!! We need to get together soon cause I want to be a good friend too :o) by the way, I'm teaching a bow class on October 10th if you're interested in coming!

Julie Moore said...

Hey there! Julie Moore here :-). It's always wonderful reading about your wonderful family. Good luck with the final weeks of pregnancy. Love the fun family pics!
Jules
julieannmoore2468@gmail.com
www.huntermoorefamily.blogspot.com