So, Cole will be 8 in November and last night he FINALLY lost his first tooth! Isn't it crazy? He should have been losing teeth a long time ago but I guess they like him :) He wouldn't let me pull it out and I couldn't take the screaming if I made him. So we let him do it his way. The other tooth is 1/3 of the way in already too. Kiley threw a big bouncy ball at him last night and it hit him in the face knocking his tooth out. He didn't cry. He was too excited to get mad. It was awesome. He called everyone he could think of to share his news.
Summer
7 years ago
3 comments:
Congrats cole! I miss you!
I'm so glad Todd isn't the only one. His teeth aren't even close to being loose. Most of his friends have lost th top 2 and bottom 2 as well as having the new ones grow in. I heard though that the longer they have their baby teeth the better. Atleast that's what I'm going to tell myself. ;)
HaHa way to go Kiley!!! I guess he will be getting a visit from the tooth fairy! So I work at a day care center and there is this little boy in my class that reminds me so much of Cole! Every time I see him I think of Cole!
Post a Comment